Monday, April 14, 2008

Jamie Lee Curtis To Celebrate 50th B Day With Breakfast Party

Jamie Lee Curtis

I the m. " " star will celebrate its fiftieth birthday in an unusual sense having a great party of the first breakfast because he doesn the t the P.m remains in on beyond 8. It has cited it to Contactmusic.com like having said: " From eight, you can the t I speaks. That it goes to have as a ? of carnival scene and to have the first breakfast and everyone will have gone from 11.30.". Curtis believes that it has & quot become; like a farmer" because it is really raised soon and kitchen in on a great face breakfast. That he goes to urge all my friends to raise itself in the starting phase them my birthday and to come over approximately eight o clock of morning with their kidskin. The first breakfast has been always mine ? favorite I& #039 of the meal; m. But they give to the 18 its energy levels begin to dive itself.

No comments: